Sweet Cane Cafe
Fresh Organic Local
Sweet Cane Cafe is a family-run farm-to-table restaurant/cafe. We prioritize organic, environmentally sustainable, locally-grown ingredients. Shelf items are free of harmful ingredients, synthetic chemicals and harmful additives.
Our food is vegetarian with gluten-free and vegan options for all.
Customer favorites are the
- Go Green smoothie with lots of greens and fruit for sweetness.
- Nutty Treat smoothie, giving you a coconutty-pumpkin combo!
- Pitaya smoothie or bowl! A light, floral and fruity flavor, offering many health benefits and a bonus beautiful bright pink color to invigorate your day.
- Acai Bowls, rich in antioxidants and a delicious meal in itself.
- Taro Burger, a vegetarian burger patty, gluten-free and vegan optional.
- Jalapeno 'Ulu Burger, to spice up your day, served on a salad or locally made whole wheat bun.
- Nori Wrap, full of fresh veggies and homemade sauces, rich in probiotics for good gut health!
- Vegan Caesar Salad, a housemade dressing with microgreens & cruchy croutons.
There are many delicious and healthful items on our menu, stop by to check it out!
Primary Location: 48 Kamana Street, Hilo Hawaii 96720 | (808)934-0002 | Mon-Sat 8am-6pm
Second Location: 116 Kamehameha Ave, Hilo Bay Front | Mon-Sat 10am-3pm
The menu changes occasionally according to what's locally available and organic. We strive to support organic farmers and promote a healthy environment towards sustainability. Mahalo for supporting our mission!
Sweet Cane Cafe
$5-$15Offering you a healthy, relaxing breakfast & lunch place! Open 8am to 6pm Monday thru Saturday. 1472 Kilauea Ave #3, Hilo Hawaii 96720. Crossroads Lanikaula St. & Kilauea Ave.